JOINING THE TEAM FAQs
- What should I do if I'm interested in joining the team?
- 2 things:
- 1. Fill out this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/IapBvMHReUzscwGD3
- Your full name
- Contact info: email address and cell phone number
- Your expected date of graduation (mention if a grad student)
- Your level of experience with lacrosse (or sports in general)
- Any questions/concerns/comments you have
- Anything else you think we might want to know!
We'll get back to you as soon as we can with the next steps!
- What is the difference between the fall semester and the spring semester?
In the spring, you can expect the practice schedule to consist of three to four weekday practices with additional optional (but highly encouraged) group conditioning practices. We usually have one game each weekend, either at Cal or around California. Take a look at our Spring 2019 Game Schedule to get an idea about what teams we play.
- Who is eligible to play on your team?
- Can I join the team even if I don't have prior experience with lacrosse?
- Do you hold tryouts?
- How much are dues?
- I have a really busy school schedule this year due to work, other clubs, and/or sorority duties. Will I still have time?
- What if I still have questions?